[time-nuts] Different breed of time nuttery

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.com
Mon Feb 24 14:11:47 UTC 2014

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 10:11 PM, Daniel Mendes <dmendesf at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a different breed of time nuttery than usual in this list but i
> think that at least some of you will enjoy it:
>
> http://www.behance.net/gallery/FLUX-1440/2420150
>
> Found it at hack a day....

That is just ... cool. But I thought of a way to do the same thing without
the rope and mechanical parts. I figured I can replace the ropes with rows
of LEDs. Then I can turn on the LEDs to simulate the white rope and turn
them off to simulate the black marks. Now you don't need the bearings and
stepper motor. Pretty neat idea, huh!

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
706 Flightline Drive