[time-nuts] 10811-60111 needs repair

Tommy phone tholmes at woh.rr.com
Mon Feb 24 22:03:33 UTC 2014

Hi Dan ...
Thanks for that info; I wish that was all it it but I have bypassed the tiny(amp-wise) fuse and that did not help anything so i have concluded that there is more wrong, like maybe the oscillator circuit has a problem.
Part of reason is that my time is limited us I have poked into it far enough to see that further damage caused by me is more likely than repair. As Dirty Harry Callahan once said in a movie, "a man's got to know his limitations".
Thanks for the suggestion.

From Tom Holmes