[time-nuts] A small piece on HP's hydrogen maser in 1968 - download

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Tue Feb 25 04:39:26 UTC 2014

That was my experience with XP and IE 8.

Downloading began at once and the byte counter rolled on up to the
target in a minute or so, but I couldn't read the document. My network
indicator stayed lit, and Properties showed message flow, so I did
something else and came back to find it done.

Has happened once or twice before.

Great articles in the result, though.

Bill Hawkins