[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Thu Feb 27 05:51:53 UTC 2014

That fix presumes that the power line never quits at
inappropriate times.  This winter has provided me with
ample reminders that power can go out anytime.

I think a better solution would be to find a very large
"super cap" and power the BBB from that while giving it
a power fail interrupt to quickly sync the file system.

-Chuck Harris