[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Scott Newell newell+timenuts at n5tnl.com
Thu Feb 27 17:22:39 UTC 2014

At 11:03 AM 2/27/2014, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

>Seriously:  Keeping the computer alive and eating power is
>silly.  We just need to find out how to get the Linux configured
>correctly.

Exactly. We use the PC-Engines ALIX x86 single board computer stuff
at work, and even I didn't have too much trouble getting a pretty
much stock Debian installation 'adjusted' to run with the CF card
mounted as read-only. I've yet to see a problem with power cycles.
(But I've only done the power cycle bench test a few hundred loops.)

--
newell  N5TNL