[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:30:26 UTC 2014

On 27 Feb 2014 16:55, "cheater00 ." <cheater00 at gmail.com> wrote:

> If having a battery in the device makes some of you queasy, you could
> always put it outside, on the back. But I seriously believe there are ways
> to make battery backup which will not leak.

Two batteries, each with a diode and bought to a common point seems logical
to me. It only needs one present so either one can be changed with no loss
of power. Guarding against battery faulty batteries that leak prematurely
probably needs a physical barrier, but I can't believe it is rocket science