[time-nuts] 5370 processor boards available

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Feb 28 12:07:21 UTC 2014

Hi

Well “so far they look the same” is a pretty good answer to the question. Running emulated code, that’s the outcome that I would expect. Of course one always has to be careful when you find the expected result :)

To me the next layer here is to see if the basic accuracy of the device can be improved in software. My guess is that’s not going to happen, but one should look into it.  If that’s a dead end, there’s always putting a CNT-90 like frequency estimator into the code.

Bob