[time-nuts] Thunderbolt monitor upgrade

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 20:01:54 UTC 2014

Here comes a brief but shameless plug :)

I just released a significant upgrade to my Thunderbolt monitor with
support for an optional WiFi module that can emulate John Miles' Lady
Heather Server functionality. It allows you to remotely monitor your
Thunderbolt via your home network, or over the internet using Lady Heather,
without tying a computer and while saving some money with electricity.

Please note that while I will upgrade a kit's software for free, I do not
sell an upgrade kit, you have to buy the parts yourself, unless enough
people were interested.

The kit's page on my web site has more information, including a new version
of the manual with all the details.

Contact me off-list for any question.

Didier KO4BB

www.ko4bb.com