[time-nuts] Measuring TV delays

Stanley timenuts at n4iqt.com
Thu Jan 2 13:57:20 UTC 2014

Moon Pie Drop Mobile, Alabama as watched in Birmingham 7 sec delay over the
air, 9 sec analog cable, digital cable not checked. In fact it maybe
possible the Satellite back feed is in the clear, something to check next
year. Now I need a high speed multi channel CCTV setup to Capture this with
predictable delays. Sure this will keep me busy till next year :-) Happy new
year to all ! ( sorry for the 32 hour delay )

Stanley