[time-nuts] WWV/WWVH audio simulator?

Jim Cotton jim.cotton at wmich.edu
Fri Jan 3 18:50:21 UTC 2014

I have played WWV or CHU when I want to know the time but not be
bothered by extraneous sounds.

I live in Michigan, USA.  When I built my first homebrew RF spectrum
analyzer
I found that I had to spend a week stopping CHU and another local AM station
from coming in on the power line.

A cheap Sony SW receiver from eBay would work.

Jim