[time-nuts] Symmetricom down conversion antenna needed...

Dave Wright davewrightsplace at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:13:34 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Was lucky(?) enough to acquire an early Symmetricom unit, what I believe to be a predecessor of the XL-DC line. Model number is 151-652-387-1. This is a Rubidium unit, and appears to be in good health running open loop.

This particular model requires a down conversion antenna, which I am discovering is a rare item these days. My research so far has revealed that the following Symmetricom model numbers are suitable:

142-401
142-602
142-603
142-610

These antennas expect 12VDC and a 16.368 MHz reference for the LO, and send down a  4.092MHz IF to the receiver card.

I'm hoping that someone on the list might have one or be able to connect me with a seller..!

Also have a Hughes Network System Time Code (HNSTC) card, Symmetricom model 86-3799-30 that I would be happy to trade if anyone is interested.

_Dave  KC6UPS

502-489-4527