[time-nuts] OT - Old Hatfield 2105 Step attenuator specs

Giuseppe Marullo giuseppe at marullo.it
Wed Jan 8 00:18:09 UTC 2014

David and all,
following my post I was directly contacted by Peter (G4BCH) from Pascall
that kindly forwarded to me the datasheet of the Dinosaur.

Should anyone need it, just contact me off list.

 >Giuseppi, with any old attenuator its worth a DC resistance check to
see if one of the attenuator sections has not been fried over the years.
Should be easy enough to fix if somebody has
Once I will receive the attenuator (somewhere lost in the Mediterranean
between Italy and Greece) I will do some checks, I just need to scale
down the signal generator of the MiniVNA Pro, by far not high end
equipment but really fun to use.

Not to mention I was pleasantly surprised someone still cared to address
my request, both from the list and from the vendor.

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW