[time-nuts] Motorola GPS antenna type GCNT20A3A

Daniel Mendes dmendesf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 00:27:10 UTC 2014

They have a page about it... it´s very convoluted (at least for me, for
whom english is not the first language). It boils to "we ship
internationally but only for a short list of countries (mine not
included, unfortunately):

http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/Testimonials.asp

*Merchandise can _only_ be shipped to the following countries:
Australia
Canada
Hong Kong
Japan
Mexico
New Zealand
United States (including U.S. protectorates)*

**If your country is not on this list we will not be able to ship your
order. There are no exceptions.
**

**
Daniel