[time-nuts] Trimble Studio, what is it?

Paul Alfille paul.alfille at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 02:06:17 UTC 2014

Trimble Studio works under wine (under linux).

This is the newest version from the Trimble website v2.02.6 dated 10/25/2013

It's not prefect, some menu items will break it. But choosing your com port
as a "new Connection" and GPS will show the Trimble Thunderbolt status.

As far as I can tell, there seems to be better logging abilities than the
older software.