[time-nuts] Trimble Studio, what is it?

quartz55 quartz55 at hughes.net
Mon Jan 13 01:48:46 UTC 2014

I don't see any difference in the V1.23.0.0 and the V2.01.6, (status private) they both seem to do the same thing here.  That link to mmnt.net resulted in some strange russian gaming site coming up when I clicked on the Studio Application, I had to use a download manager and scanned it for virus.

Zim, in the Receiver Version window, I have V3.68 12/16/2004 for my Nortel, what does yours say?

I don't see any advantage from LH myself.

Dave