[time-nuts] Loran-C radio navigation

Robert Watson robertwatsonbath at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:11:38 UTC 2014

Matthias,

I am based near Bristol in the South West of the UK. I can receive Anthorn
in the UK and several of the French chain of transmitters - I have a
prototype UrsaNav Loran receiver. Have a reasonably equipped lab for
timing; GPS disciplined SRS FS725 rubidium and an Agilent 53230A TIC. Let
me know if I can help,

Regards,

Robert.