[time-nuts] Loran-C radio navigation

Matthias Koch matthias.koch at hot.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jan 14 11:14:37 UTC 2014

Dear Paul,

thank you ! Instructions are included in the source package, you will need a signal of about 1.5V DC and 0.5V amplitude. The analog-digital converters are single ended and accept voltage levels between GND and Vcc which is about 3V.

You can enjoy my native code Forth compiler on the MSP430 Launchpads, too, and try Ledcomm, but for Loran-C you need a STM32F407 Discovery board which has enough RAM for circular GRI buffer.

I would be glad if you could sample signals with your Loran-C simulator to check if it is running fine.

Matthias