[time-nuts] Trimble "Resolution SMTx" GPS Timing Receiver:

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Jan 14 18:07:21 UTC 2014

Hi Zim

Your project's looking good, but given that your next step is to design a
board for it I'm intrigued as to why you didn't just go for the Trimble
version on a carrier board?

Have you seen the PPS-Piggy from Michael Tharp, another list member,  it
mates with the Resolution T and SMT boards, contains a power  supply for them,
and also provides USB and RS232 interfaces?......

https://www.tindie.com/products/gxti/pps-piggy/

I was also interested to see your Trimble software Labelled as "Resolution
SMTx Monitor", this is a version I've not come across before and searching
for it hasn't had any success either, do you have a URL for this please, or
are  you able to share a copy?

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR