[time-nuts] R: HP 5328A fan - suspected issue

Don Latham djl at montana.com
Sat Jan 18 18:59:50 UTC 2014

I have a military model, and there is a separate controller for the fan.
Boy, it's so noisy  that if I have to use it, I'll replace the fan
first. I have no idea why the fan setup in these things is so darn
complex!

Also all of my 5328's  have different "front end" trigger modules. The
manual I have doesn't come close to showing all of them, including the
variations in the reference oscillators. And there are funky functions
in between labeled ones on the gate switch. A strange beast for a
company with pretty straightforward boxes.
Don

--
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those
who have not got it."

Dr. Don Latham AJ7LL
Six Mile Systems LLC
17850 Six Mile Road