[time-nuts] Local Solar Time Clock

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Jan 19 00:45:39 UTC 2014

HI

If noon is the point you are concerned about, and it’s a fixed location, a fairly simple set of tables in a micro should do the trick. Past that it’s a selection for the time base, anything from a 555 timer through Cesium and / or GPS could be used. Even with a table, the deviation during the day could be pretty low relative to the hands moving on a clock face.

Bob