[time-nuts] Looking for Dual-Time "Atomic Clock"

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 01:25:22 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 3:46 PM, Jeff Stevens <jeff at mossycup.com> wrote:

> > What I am looking for is a way to display Local Time (MST) and Zulu (GMT)
> > time in a small (6" X 8" or similar) package. There must be two displays
> and
> > both lock up to NBS.

My iPod can do that and it is only 2.5 x 4.5 inches by about 1/4 inch thick.
It can display multiple time zones and it gets time over the network that is
good enough to drive the visual display.

I think the days of a dedicated box for one simple function are gone.  Check
if maybe your phone can't also do this.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California