[time-nuts] Morion MV89A position

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri Jan 24 08:12:24 UTC 2014

This issue has been discussed at length several times. Too much
insulation is not necessarily desirable since the oscillator power has
to be dissipated and the oven design of the MV89 wasn't meant to be
put in a dewar. Better reduce the temperature gradient then fully
isolate the OCXO. The upside-down position is not an issue in my
opinion.