[time-nuts] 1050A Oscillator configuration

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:13:47 UTC 2014

Does anyone have experience with Datum 1050A output configurations. I have seen them loaded with everything from 1ea - 1PPS, 100KHz , 1MHz, 5MHz, and 10MHz to 4-10MHz and 1-5MHz to units with just a single 5MHz and 10MHz. I would like to switch one unit to 2-10MHz and 3-5Mhz or even 1-10MHz and 4-5MHz outputs. I know I can add and additional distribution amp but would rather know how the engineers originally obtained those outputs.
Thanks

Thomas Knox