[time-nuts] test after email address change and repost of PRS10 question.

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Tue Jan 28 22:24:50 UTC 2014

Jarl Risum gave me some info which could explain that. His PRS10 1PPS rise time , taken at the unit DB connector pin, was about 50ns, which is in the same ballpark as mine, but he noted that if the Breaklout Board is installed , the signal  passes through a two Schmitt inverters (74HC14s). These might well stiffen it up, having a rise time of 7ns, though adding delay. So if your box has similar interface circuitry that could be it.

Thanks for your input.