[time-nuts] Tom's "Adventures of a Time Nut" (Banquet Talk)

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Jan 31 00:04:39 UTC 2014

I remember they recorded it. I just found out today it's on YouTube! Cool. I guess. It's always weird to hear or see oneself speak, but if you watch it I think it describes the time nut hobby pretty well.

If you want to follow the PowerPoint presentation instead of the long talk, a copy if it is here:

http://leapsecond.com/dcc2013/

/tvb

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Stewart" <bob at evoria.net>
To: "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:11 AM
Subject: [time-nuts] Tom's "Adventures of a Time Nut" (Banquet Talk)

Today's SouthGateARC.org page has a link to Tom's talk at the 2013 TAPR/ARRL Digital Communications Conference. I don't know whether this has been linked to time nuts in the past, but it's an enjoyable presentation.

southgatearc.org/news/2014/january/adventures_of_a%20_time_nut.htm#.UuqiQ5Uiwag

Bob - AE6RV