[time-nuts] Tom's "Adventures of a Time Nut" (Banquet Talk)

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Fri Jan 31 00:16:28 UTC 2014

Tom-

A friend of mine John Delaney, of Delaney Antique Clocks (who has sold me some VERY nice 210+ yr old tall clocks made in my home town in Vermont) was there and told me he was impressed with your talk and that he now closed the loop with the idea of the Time Nuts which I told him I was involved with at the other-end of time keeping.

So for me.....it's $20k for an extra Cs or the same for a clock that's over 200 years old that was made where I call home.

I still need to synch an old clock to GPS, but have yet to work out the issue when I wind the clock once a week it takes load off the weight and the clock loses time. Yet another problem to solve.....

-Brian, WA1ZMS/4
iPhone