[time-nuts] The pendulum problem...

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Fri Jan 31 18:23:28 UTC 2014

Not know much about the clock in question...   ...how about replacing
the weight and cable with an endless cable and motor to constantly
'pull' on the thing...   You might have to remove a few parts, but may
be able to make the changes so you can always restore the clock to
original condition later.

...maybe put the motor on a spring pivot mount, and 'wind' the spring
mount between two sepoints. (If you can even follow what I mean! :) )

Dan