[time-nuts] The pendulum problem...

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 20:11:50 UTC 2014

Brian your clock will be running. I can assure none of our CS, RBs or me
will be.
Not sure how I will break, but those pesky things called capacitors,
resistors and semiconductors will.
Almost every piece of test gear I have picked up as broken was due to one
form or another of some cap. being bad. Don't get me wrong I love bad caps.
Makes for a fine test bench.
Best regards. Please send a pix.
Paul
WB8TSL