[time-nuts] EFC divider resistors

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Fri Jan 31 20:23:04 UTC 2014

Hi Volker,

Thanks for the ideas.  The resistors are all within a short radius of each other.  I hadn't thought about bundling them all together.  I suppose I could epoxy them together as a last resort.  I've got some EPF foam, so I could try putting that on the board right against them.  In fact, I could try that while waiting for the new parts.  I've already used foam to fill most of the space in the box, except for around and above the OCXO.