[time-nuts] EFC divider resistors

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri Jan 31 21:50:43 UTC 2014

Hi

If you are going to attenuate the EFC *and* center it up around 3V you will also need a voltage reference. Even a good one has a TC. You also have oven current running in the ground pin which contributes to voltage issues (oven and EFC share a common ground). Past that, you have thermocouple issues (resistors, wires, OCXO pins are different materials) ….

Bob