[time-nuts] GPS and other low speed data via CAT5 wire

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:15:43 UTC 2014

For GPS you need to also include the microseconds long pulse per
second.  I think it might by the very short duty cycle of the pulse
that makes it hard to transmit using RS-232 style signaling.

Also how do you measure "success" on that 300' line?  How were errors detected/

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California