[time-nuts] Introduction and info about a Lucent RFTG

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:26:22 UTC 2014

Denver yes indeed they do a funny dance to take the 10 Mhz and get to 15.
So you are rught unless you need 15 tapping the 10 and simply filtering and
buffering is a very fine way to go. There is a power amp on the output of
the 15 Mhz as I recall that will work fine at 10. That can then drive a
passive 6 or more way splitter.
There isn't much more you can really do with it.
Oh you could get crazy and lock it to GPS. But then it just depends on what
do you want to accomplish.
Nothing wrong with a good reference.
Regards
Paul