[time-nuts] Wanted: Ace III gps receiver for Datum TS 2100

Dale J. Robertson dale at nap-us.com
Sat Jul 5 03:31:29 UTC 2014

It's unclear whether you already have an aceIII installed and believe it needs to be replaced, or, your 2100 does not yet have a GPS receiver and you want to do the conversion.
A good link describing one variation of the 'always busy gps' problem is http://ko4bb.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=precision_timing:converting_datum_ts2100_to_gps .
This procedure (changing the serial com speed/format to agree with what the 2100 expects) fixed my unit. It may fix yours.
If you do not yet have an AceIII, I may have one but would have to do some serious scrounging to find it.

Dale NV8U

Sent from my iPad