[time-nuts] Interesting frequency standard project

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Sat Jul 5 03:45:22 UTC 2014

The best way to measure the frequency of an AM station is to first pass it
through a Crystal filter to strip off the modulation sidebands.  After that
limiting is usually not necessary.   You can do that in either TRF mode, or
in the IF of a superhet with a synthesized local oscillator.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com