[time-nuts] Wanted: Ace III gps receiver for Datum TS 2100

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 04:12:41 UTC 2014

Sorry if I was muddy. The TS 2100 had an ace gps receiver installed. The
antenna and tracking lights went out a week ago. Just got round to checking
what was the matter. The symptom is that the gps engine always reports busy
when checked via the front panel interface.
One of the list members pointed me at a clone of the ACE II/III. It's a new
(as opposed to surplus) product, using the Trimble Copernicus chipset. I
sent them an email.
Norm n3ykf