[time-nuts] Interesting frequency standard project

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 17:05:23 UTC 2014

In the seventies I did for some friends that had FCC First class licenses a
 counter that on the input had three J/K F/F's to subtract the IF from the
LO.  They modified receivers including running the IF in to saturation and
they  certified stations without going there.. I think measurements had to be
done on  a monthly basis. Since they where also HAM's they also used them
on frequency  contests.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 7/5/2014 12:56:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,