[time-nuts] Time Code Units Available

walter shawlee 2 walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
Tue Jul 8 21:08:46 UTC 2014

(very sorry for the first file size! Here's a smaller one)

Since there were several requests for more details, here's the various*time code
units *we have, numbers following in () are *quantities*. Sorry, the fluke 207-1
VLF receiver is gone.

A pic is attached to show some units and the condition (very good), and here's a
list of what I found in one building.

There are probably more elsewhere, but I have to search further later. I remain
mystified as to *why* I thought we needed all these at some earlier time.  We
also have a huge quantity of stabilized/TCXO oscillator modules if interested.
probably more fun to snorkel through them in person, however.

*TRAK:*

8400 Time Code Translator/Generator

8390 Time Code Generator (2)

8392 Countdown Reader

8397-4 Time Code Translator (3)

8397-8 Time Code Translator (2)

*OTHERS:*

Kinemetrics/Truetime 60DC NBS Time (WWVB)

Kinemetrics/Truetime 468DC NBS Time (Satellite)

(*I believe these are complete receivers, but both need antennas I do not have*)

KODE Inc. TCU

DATACHRON 3700 CDU (Large display) ($40)

DATACHRON 3070 Time Code Translator/Generator

Anadex Counter CF-601R (seems to be second counters w/plasma displays) (2)

Datum 9300 Time Code Generator/Translator ($25)

ODETICS 285 Time Code Unit

Time Code Generators are $50 each, Translators/Displays are $30 each.
the Kinemetrics and Odetics units are $50 each.
all are as-is, as shown in the pic. shipping is extra.
If you are coming up for the August 1/2 Free Stuff session,
we will toss some of these into the free pile!

all the best,
walter

--
Walter Shawlee 2, President
Sphere Research Corporation
walter2 at sphere.bc.ca
WS2: We're all in one boat, no matter how it looks to you