[time-nuts] Trimble OCXOs - 6525, ... and ...

Philip Pemberton lists at philpem.me.uk
Tue Jul 8 23:14:20 UTC 2014

It seems like the 65256 is the better one to pick then -- newest
datecode (at least in the photos), and I can actually find pinouts for it.

The 34310 C1s have apparently been scalped from old Thunderbolts and
carry 2002 datecodes.

The 49423 on sale is apparently 2005-dated, but I can't find a pinout.

I also spotted a Micro Crystal 5V OCXO (probably single-oven) which
looked like it might make a nice "unofficial" addition to my Racal 1992
frequency counter (currently TCXO-equipped). Phase noise spec seems a
bit poor, but the frequency tolerance looks OK (and significantly better
than the TCXO, I bet).

Cheers,
Phil.