[time-nuts] Wanted: Ace III gps receiver for Datum TS 2100

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri Jul 11 13:05:08 UTC 2014

What commands were you trying to send that you got "gps engine busy"???

IIRC, some of the commands never got implemented. I'll fire one of mine
up today and experiment with it to see what kind of output I get when
it's not tracking anything and such.

If the clone receiver is crazy expensive, contact me off-list, I might
have an ACE-II or ACE-III receiver I can find for you.

A while back I even tried an old SveeSix receiver and those work too in
the TS2100.

> Sorry if I was muddy. The TS 2100 had an ace gps receiver installed.
The