[time-nuts] Wanted: Ace III gps receiver for Datum TS 2100

Lizeth Norman normanlizeth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:31:48 UTC 2014

Jason,
The antenna and gps lights were out on the front panel. I didn't play with
the gps at all. The various messages that can be displayed from the front
panel told me that "gps engine busy".
I just sent a payment to the manufacturer of the replacement units. Too bad
you didn't get me an hour earlier.
Oh well.
Norm