[time-nuts] Setting Windows XP clock.

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Sat Jul 12 23:49:11 UTC 2014

Have you looked into NTP for Windows?

Bob

________________________________
 From: Max Robinson <max at maxsmusicplace.com>
To: Time Nuts <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 12, 2014 6:29 PM
Subject: [time-nuts] Setting Windows XP clock.

As some of you no doubt know microshaft has stopped supporting windows XP.
As part of this they have ceased to correct windows XP clocks.  This seams
rather small of them as it can't possibly be any inconvenience to them to
continue to provide this service.

I have a program on my old 98 box which runs my weather station program.  On
boot-up it contacts some place and corrects the system clock.  I put it on
that machine so long ago I don't remember where I got it or who it contacts.
Does anyone know of a program I can download that will do the same for my XP
box.  I have no intention of upgrading until this box becomes absolutely
un-operational.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com