[time-nuts] Setting Windows XP clock.

Dave M dgminala at mediacombb.net
Sun Jul 13 00:46:36 UTC 2014

Max,
In the Control Panel, click on Date & Time.  In the date & Time Properties
window, click the Internet Time tab.  Make sure the "Automatically
synchronize with an Internet time server" box is checked.
In the Server: box, copy the following server name and paste it into the
Server box:
time-c.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov

The time & date gets automatically updated once a day.  You can always open
this window and click the Update Now button to get an immediate update.

This should keep your clock on time.

Cheers,
Dave M

time-nuts-request at febo.com > Message: 3