[time-nuts] Setting Windows XP clock.

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jul 13 05:45:28 UTC 2014

As some of you no doubt know microshaft has stopped supporting windows XP.
As part of this they have ceased to correct windows XP clocks.  This seams
rather small of them as it can't possibly be any inconvenience to them to
continue to provide this service.

I have a program on my old 98 box which runs my weather station program.  On
boot-up it contacts some place and corrects the system clock.  I put it on
that machine so long ago I don't remember where I got it or who it contacts.
Does anyone know of a program I can download that will do the same for my XP
box.  I have no intention of upgrading until this box becomes absolutely
un-operational.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Max,