[time-nuts] WWVB remod instant cheap clock receiver

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 23:55:36 UTC 2014

Paul the pix came through and yes another nice module and as you say at
wally world and there are lots of those.
The only guess is the data out or time code. They come both ways. That is
as the remodulator is designed a low carrier -14 db at the tick represents
a high logic.

There is a spare inverter in the remod and actually 2 so the signal can be
inverted if needed.
The way to tell polarity is there will be a consistent 1 hz pulse that
aligns to wwv's tick. That way you can tell the polarity. Orrrrr just try
inverting if the signal does not work.

I like these modules sure beats the 2 different SMTs I had to solder and at
$10 cheap.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL