[time-nuts] time.windows.com statistics

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Mon Jul 14 19:05:47 UTC 2014

I have set the time server to us.pool.ntp.org.  It's keeping my clock in
step with the rest of the world so I am a happy camper.  I had no idea my
simple question would result in such a long thread.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O DS.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net
Woodworking site
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood-subscribe at yahoogroups.com