[time-nuts] temperature sensor

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 02:10:32 UTC 2014

That is a great idea. Thank you.

I can see use for this on more then one project.  I have some really
poor preforming traction motors on a small robot.   This is one of
those flap your forehead "why did I not think of something so simple?"
events.   I'll call it a "kick starter"

BTW, one project, years ago needed stable temperer.  They placed the
part in a vacuum.  If you really do need to decouple from the ambient
a vacuum gap will do it.

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California