[time-nuts] Noise and non-linear behaviour of ferrite transformers

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 17:15:24 UTC 2014

Effectiveness of coax cable (at eliminating the effects of current through the shield) is often expressed as "transfer impedance".

Google it for more info, it has been extensively covered in the literature.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Motorola Droid Razr HD 4G LTE wireless tracker while I do other things.