[time-nuts] temperature sensor

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Jul 23 12:08:07 UTC 2014

On Tue, 22 Jul 2014 15:59:38 -0500
"Bill Hawkins" <bill at iaxs.net> wrote:

> There is plenty of literature on the subject, but it is not in the scope
> of precision time and frequency measurement.

I would like to disagree here. Precise time and frequency measurement
highly depends on precise control of temperature. Most of our devices
and tools have a rather high temperature dependence (high for time-nuts
needs ;-). Thus, i would like to ask you to share any good literature
you have. I've been reading up on this topic the last two days, but
merely scratched on the surface. Any pointer on good things to read
would be highly appreciated.

				Attila Kinali

--
I pity people who can't find laughter or at least some bit of amusement in
the little doings of the day. I believe I could find something ridiculous