[time-nuts] Synergy-GPS SSR-6tru Problem Resolved

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 01:50:09 UTC 2014

Wow there is a tidbit I did not know Ulrich owns Synergy. I knew he was
part of Rohde & Schwartz and I firmly believe that I actually spoke with
him on 2 meters when I lived in CT on the way to work one day. A 2 meter
opening.

OK the total beg right now. Schematics for the FLL board (Not a typo) of
the SMIQ rf generator.
OK that was very on time-nuts. I apologize to the group.
However it is impressive that they did give you the support. Much as others
had in the past.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL/1