[time-nuts] Datum ts2100 gps error code 41: New clone ace III

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Jul 26 08:14:35 UTC 2014

normanlizeth at gmail.com said:
> Turns out that the original receiver was a svee6.

Let me know if you want a real SVee6.  I've got 2 left.  :)

---

I also have a pair of small boards that I don't have any info on.

PCB says Trimble,  39818-00-C.  The 00 is written in by hand.
There is a big chip on the bottom that says Trimble.  144 quad flatpack.
It's got more stuff on the chip, but I can't read it.

The top has 2 big chips.  One has a sticker: 39942-00
I'm guessing a CPU and ROM.  The chip I'm calling
a CPU has a MX logo.  44 pin PLCC.

A can looks like a crystal/osc: 12.504

The PCB is (close to) 3 1/4 x 1 7/8.

Anybody recognize that?